Step 1. Tour our kindergarten
We recommend and encourage all families to visit our kindergarten to see us in action! Tours can be arranged by sending us a message via Email, Website, Facebook or Instagram.
Step 2. Submit an Application
Once accepted at the kindergarten the administration will provide an Application Form. Please fill it out for your child and kindly provide the supporting documents. Applications are accepted by term.
Copy of child’s birth certificate
Copy of child’s passport
Copy of parents ID card or passport
Step 3. Pay fees and tuition
The entrance fee (THB 5,000 per child) and paid term tuition will confirm a place at the kindergarten if there is a spot opening. Fees and tuition can be paid by cash at the kindergarten or by bank transfer.
Step 4. enrollment
Parents are required to read the Important Information document and sign the Application Form and Kindergarten Guidelines. All fees and tuition must be paid prior to your child entering the kindergarten. Please note that the entrance fee of THB 5,000 is non-refundable.
WAITING LIST PROCESS
- New students are accepted at the start of each new term if there are available spots. Families already enrolled at Seeds from the previous term will first have the option to extend to the next term by a given due date.
- Sibling children of Seeds students are prioritized first and returning Seeds students that wish to join again are prioritized second.
- The planned length of booking (term or yearly), the gender and age of your child(ren) and the date of informing Seeds in writing to be on the waiting list defines the order of the list.
- The waiting list is maintained by the kindergarten administration and it will be open to any parent to ask for his or her child’s name to be placed on the waiting list.
- Children’s position on the waiting list will be determined solely in accordance with the oversubscription criteria set out above.
- Where places become vacant they will be allocated to children on the waiting list in accordance with the oversubscription criteria.
- Parents may keep their child’s name on the waiting list for as long as they wish. However, their position may alter depending on additional applicants.